PDA

View Full Version : How far between YC and Dolphin?

Dream'nDisney
11-08-2009, 11:26 AM
It has been a few years, and I don't recall how far apart the Dolphin and the Yacht Club are. Depending on the location of our room at YC on our next trip, I thought it might not be too far of a walk to get an early snack or late night snack at the 24 hour cafeteria / convenience store (Picabu) in the Dolphin. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Jeff
11-08-2009, 11:46 AM
Main loby entrance of each, probaly 400 yards.

Scar
11-08-2009, 08:32 PM
It is close enough to not even think twice about it. I just returned from a stay a The Dolphin and walked past the YC several times a day on my way to and from Epcot.

Joannelet
11-09-2009, 07:02 AM
We actually had to run from Dolphin to YC in July because we had a 7 month old sleeping in a stroller and got caught in a bad lightening storm after dinner. (we were staying at the BC)
Running with stroller, in flip flops, and my hubby in sandals we made it about 5 minutes to YC lobby :) We were slow :) LOL
I would say about a 5 minute walk in total druing good weather without running in flip flops or sandals. :) Not far at all though :)
It goes pretty fast too since there are great things to look at :)

Dream'nDisney
11-09-2009, 01:55 PM
Thank you! Now, is Picabu near the lobby at the Dolphin? :mickey:

Scar
11-10-2009, 10:00 AM
I didn't go this trip, but if it's in the same spot where it was 6 years ago, it's 1st level (under the lobby) to the left. When you enter The Dolphin from the Boardwalk side you are on the 1st level. The escalators go up to the lobby. The store is to the left of the escalators, down the hall and turn right and it should be at the next turn in the hall.

Dream'nDisney
11-10-2009, 01:28 PM
Great. Thank you!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
11-13-2009, 10:26 PM
It's on the lowest level towards the Grotto pool side of the hotel.
The walk is minimal for going between all the Epcot resorts

poohspal
11-14-2009, 08:29 AM
Hi!

When are you going? We will be at YC April 20-27.

Liz