PDA

View Full Version : Late Show?

Mrs Bus Driver
11-08-2009, 09:56 AM
On our up coming trip DH and I will have 2 chances to see Fantasmic. On Tuesday arrival day at 6:30 or Friday 2nd showing at 8. Which will be easier to see and how early should we get there? It will just be the 2 of us if that matters. :mickey:

Stu29573
11-08-2009, 10:17 AM
I have always heard that the later show is less crowded. When I was there in June, this seemed to be the case, but it was STILL crowded. There were just two of us too, and that did seem to help getting seats...(no having to worry about keeping a big group together)

mustBgoofy
11-08-2009, 03:26 PM
Where can you find the dates and times for the Fantasmic show? We are going in March 2010. Thanks!

Joannelet
11-08-2009, 03:39 PM
The later showing is usually less crowded....still crowded but less than the first showing.

MaxPower
11-08-2009, 05:00 PM
I'm a firm believer that Fantasmic! should always be seen from the center section - ESPECIALY if you have never seen the show before.

But that center section is always the first to fill - no matter which show you see. I suggest you go early to either show but make sure you get the center section. Arriving an hour before show time will guarantee that you get good seats.

mousetrapper
11-08-2009, 06:39 PM
Have you considered the Fantasmic! dinner package? We've always booked that and never had trouble getting in to see the show. The section they seat you in has a fine view IMO, but not in the center.

Just something to think about so you don't have to worry so much about long lines.

Enjoy! We love Fantasmic! We'll be there on Nov. 22! :cloud9: