PDA

View Full Version : Teppan & San Angel--additional items?

tarkin
11-07-2009, 09:41 PM
I've got two very picky kids and mom and dad want to eat somewhere different at Epcot (different for us, anyway). Does Teppan Edo offer chicken fingers/nuggets to kids? Also, at San Angel Inn is it possible to order a plate of tacos, or a plate of nachos. My wife and I want the listed entrees but as I said, the kids are picky.

Yay! Just decided today that we're going in March 2010!!

ElenitaB
11-07-2009, 10:05 PM
San Angel Inn has flautas on the kids' menu. They are basically rolled-up tacos... my DS loves them (so do I :blush:). If your kids like tacos, I bet they'd like flautas.

As for Teppan Edo, it might be a bit more difficult. Maybe you could request a plate of shrimp/chicken tempura from the appetizer menu, subbing out the shrimp for more chicken.

Good luck!

jonahbear2006
11-08-2009, 02:27 PM
the steak is good at Teppan..there is chicken breast and of course shrimp with shrimp sauce. The kids menus arent much different from the adult menus. Though, you can order kids food from the kitchen in an little boat that is kind of fun!

tarkin
11-08-2009, 03:26 PM
Thanks! Yeah, they'd probably eat the flautas, thanks for mentioning it. I could probably slide a chicken breast at them especially if they get to watch it being prepared.