PDA

View Full Version : Arriving to Fantasmic from the Boardwalk

villavic
11-07-2009, 05:29 PM
I'll arrive to WDW on dec 3 (thrusday), noon. I have a reservation 8:20pm for Kouzinna's by Cat Cora, in BoardWalk.

I'm arriving to WDW by car, we'll go to Boardwalk driving, so I've planned to park at Boardwalk, arriving on the afternoon (after enjoying the Caribbean Beach Resort), take the boat to Disney Studios, enjoy Fantasmic at 6:30pm, take the boat back to Boardwalk and arrive on time for the dinner.

Does this plan make sense to you, in terms of the best place to park, distances, times, the less to walk, etc.? Or any suggestion? At what time do you suggest to take the boat from Boardwalk to Disney Studios, to arrive and get a good seat at Fantasmic?

I'll go to Disney Studios 3 days later to enjoy the park, full day, but since Fantasmic is programmed some days, I want to watch it that thursday.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
11-07-2009, 07:52 PM
I'd plan on getting to the Studios about 5pm. Park at the Boardwalk and plan on at least a half hour to get to the Studios. You can also walk there in about 15-20 minutes. Then take the boat or walk back to the Boardwalk for your ressie.