PDA

View Full Version : Guaranteed Resort parking?

MicMouse
11-07-2009, 09:24 AM
I've seen quite a few resort parking questions, but no one ever talked about this:

If you are a registered resort guest (say at the Contemporary) and you drive to WDW, are you guaranteed a parking space at your resort for your entire length of stay?

Can you come and go, not have to worry about finding a space at your resort?

brownie
11-07-2009, 10:45 AM
We've never had a problem with this.

buzznwoodysmom
11-07-2009, 11:07 AM
We always drive and have never had any problems parking. Now I will say that we didn't always have a great parking spot, and there have been times we had to drive around a bit to find an empty spot and it wasn't always right by our room (when staying at a value or mod where you can park close to your assigned building). However, there was always somewhere to park.

TammiMcMan
11-07-2009, 04:07 PM
I would guess that this can be a problem at some resorts and that's why they had to go to the timed parking policy. For whatever reason, the deluxes seem to have more limited guest parking, but in that situation, I would simply go to valet, explain that no self parking spots were available and have them waive the valet fee.

bicker
11-08-2009, 07:49 AM
As others have said, this has never really been a problem. I believe the BoardWalk is typically the most troublesome, but there they have an overflow parking lot across Epcot Resorts Drive, and so you might have to park there. Again, not an ideal spot, and not even a guarded spot (for whatever that's worse) and you do have to cross a heavily-traveled roadway, but you'll get a spot -- you won't have to park your car and take a bus back to your hotel.