PDA

View Full Version : Worst and Best Disney Experience

Insanity Clause
11-06-2009, 05:18 PM
Okay My best Disney Experience has to be being there and sharing the time with my three older ones (Next time we bring the 2nd youngest) and my best friend and her new husband. I loved the Flower and Garden Show while we were there, everything was just magical. Worst...we went to dinner at Wilderness Lodge and we were waiting for our table to be called and while we were waiting we went outside...well, there were a bunch of us and none of the adults noticed that my son never quite made it outside. I was in a panic needless to say but a nice lady from the gift shop found him just as I was going in there to check. He wouldn't leave my side for the rest of the trip so maybe in a way it was a good thing, he tends to be a wanderer. But Thank God for nice people.

Phantod
11-06-2009, 06:57 PM
Best experiences are taking anyone for the first time. Took the DW for the first time after we got married in '71. First time we took the kids and they were old enough to enjoy. They're hooked.

Worst. Hmm. Near the DL Hotel, there used to be a restaurant/grill/bar...I forget the name. We were there during the world series...the place was pretty packed. but we found a table near the entrance. We ordered a couple of drinks and some food. The drinks came out, but we never saw our waiter after that. People came in 30 minutes later and were seated (game was over), got drinks and food, and still no server came anywhere near us. This is the first and only time I've done this anywhere, but we just walked out without paying. I was pretty livid. :mad:

Oh wait, there was the time we were staying at the DL Hotel and the sewer backed up. We were out all day somewhere, and got back like 10 PM to find this problem. After they tried to fix the problem, we ended up getting moved to another room after midnight. :ack:

green ranger
11-06-2009, 09:01 PM
Best experience was seeing my children's faces (3 and 18 months) watching the parade in Magic Kingdom for the first time! Their expressions were priceless.

The worst experience was this past August when a bus driver purposely shut the bus door on my DS5 on the outside of the bus while we were still on the inside trying to exit!! I will never forget his poor little face of terror.

rubato
11-07-2009, 07:54 AM
Best experience:
After HM, my son (who wanted to ride it) was sitting on a bench crying hysterically. He is afraid of ghosts and really dark rides. A CM saw him and talked to him for about 10 minutes. He then gave him a couple of fastpasses to use anywhere and free popcorn and ice cream for all of us! The free stuff was great, but the magical part was the time he took to spend with my child. My son still talks about it! :mickey:

Worst experience:
Paying the bill for DW at the end of my trip! :(