PDA

View Full Version : Official Countdowm Begins!!!!!!!!!!

jenny1976
11-06-2009, 10:05 AM
I just have to share my excitement (this IS the only place where I can do that and it does not scream-"I'm a Crazy, Obsessed Disney Nut"):thumbsup:. Not that having been to The World 22 times would reveal anything of the sort...
So, anyhow, our official 30 day countdown begins tomorow!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo::muscles::yay::silly:
You must understand, we have had a ridiculously rough year. Begining with a Cabinet appointment in the Government, a fabricated case, the loss of the appointment, the loss of a job, the loss of my dearest Nana(Grandma) and the chaotic remodeling of our home and the moving into it. So, after buying into DVC Bay Lake Tower during our last trip...we NEED a vacation!!!! And we decided, since we have never been in for December we should go for it. Booked a BLT Bay Lake View Studio from Dec. 7-16th in May, got plane tickets, booked great ADR's in Sept., and are in the process of packing. This trip is gonna be special, 'cause you see, we will be celebrating our fifth wedding anniverssary which had to be postponed due to the loss of my job, and our 7th dating anniverssary. We became an "official" couple Dec. of 2002. I am planning something very special for my hubby because he has been great through all the bad times this years (he's already got the good times downpat.).
We picked; Sci-fi Dine In, Kouzzina, Cape May(bkfst), Tutto Italia, The House od Blues (oop w/ dvc discount),Grand Floridian Cafe, Akershus (bkfst), Marrakesh, Crystal Palace (bkfst), and the O'Hanna Feast. Some are favorites but are trying new ones.
We arrive Dec.7th @ 8 am via JB and plan to be in the park no later than 11 am. We are doing parks 8 days and in this order: DHS, Epcot, AK, MVMCP (only), Epcot, DHS, MK, MK, MK.

I AM SOOOO EXCITED...GONNA GO & CONTINUE MY PACKING NOW.
30 days away from Mr. Mouse!!!!:cloud9:

pdrlkr
11-06-2009, 10:41 AM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

Ms. Mode
11-06-2009, 12:10 PM
WOW, you sound like you have a very positive attitude even though you've had a rough year.

I know how excited you are to be at 30 days and need to share. I actually went in on the "countdown" thread this morning to put down our 58 days just because I wanted to share with someone. (page 27..lol)

Have a wonderful time:mickey:

vizsla
11-07-2009, 05:05 AM
Have a great time.