PDA

View Full Version : Just bought at Bay Lake!!!

phlo8810
11-05-2009, 03:10 PM
We leave on Monday for 9 days at the boardwalk. For this trip we rented points off a website from a dvc member. That was 8months ago. Since then we have become members ourselves at bay lake. My question is are there open houses at bay lake, like at the boardwalk and saratoga springs? We would love to check out the new hotel we "bought". If rooms aren't open and we show them our membership card do you think they will let us check it out since we belong there? One more thing, is the club on top thats only for DVC members only for members staying at BLT or can members staying elsewhere go there as well? I've heard it was both so I want to know which is true.

faline
11-05-2009, 03:13 PM
There is a Bay Lake Tower preview room set up at the Saratoga Springs site. My understanding is that the lounge at the top of Bay Lake Tower is only for guests actually staying at Bay Lake Tower. I've heard that it's not an overly large space.

BluewaterBrad
11-05-2009, 03:27 PM
Congrats on you new "home"!:mickey:

CanadianWDWFan
11-05-2009, 04:50 PM
Sorry I can't give you any more info than what was already posted, but I did want to say:

:welcome: home! and enjoy your stay at our home resort

DVC Mike
11-05-2009, 06:05 PM
Congrats on your purchase!

phlo8810
11-05-2009, 06:32 PM
Thanks everybody!! Can't wait to stay there.

faline
11-05-2009, 06:53 PM
I've seen the preview room and it's quite impressive!

WishesFan13
11-05-2009, 08:11 PM
DH and i bought into BLT over the summer and already had a trip booked for Sept through AAA. We wanted to see what we bought also so we went over to the preview center and the guide outside said if someone is available they will show the models or BLT has a members preview. i think it was between 3pm-5pm. You go over to BLT and they have DVC guides in the lobby. You have to show your card through the glass door, they let you in and you can see an actual unit. They had a studio and 1 bed open to see. We did get to see the units at the preview center, but since we had extra time we went to BLT also. It was neat to see the lobby, fountain, and really get a feel for BLT. Congrats, it's really nice looking. We have out 1st trip planned next September and we can't wait.

vizsla
11-06-2009, 05:02 AM
:mickey:Congratulations and Welcome Home:mickey: