PDA

View Full Version : Another Teppan Edo DDP Question

CiaoBella312
11-05-2009, 08:41 AM
I have been reading about how Teppan Edo may not be on the DDP for 2010. We are coming to Disney from the day after Christmas until January 3rd. We have reservations at Teppan Edo on January 2nd, and are doing the DDP. My question is.....does this mean that this meal WON'T be included in the DDP? When will we know?

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help. :mickey:

TheDuckRocks
11-05-2009, 10:55 AM
This is one of those questions that I feel you are better making a phone call direct to Disney. As for my guesstimate I think you'll be alright. Let us know what they tell you.

CiaoBella312
11-05-2009, 01:54 PM
I just got off the phone with WDW Dining. I have to say, I was a little surprised because they don't really have any information either. They would neither confirm nor deny that Teppan Edo would be on the dining plan after 12/31/09 and she suggested that I make a back-up reservation somewhere else if I wanted to use my DDP credit that evening. I took her advice and made a reservation at Coral Reef; to be honest, I may just keep that one since I have eaten at Teppan Edo before and I have never eaten at Coral Reef.

I can't imagine that Teppan Edo "won't" sign the contract for DDP, but I now have two reservations and will make a decision later on.

Thanks for your response. :-)