PDA

View Full Version : Monorail and Attraction Playsets

mastromjm
11-04-2009, 08:56 PM
Hey, I was just wondering, does anyone know if the monorail toys are still available from the parks, and in what stripe color? Also, what attraction playsets are out? I've been looking into purchasing some of these next trip and I want to figure out which ones I'll have to be bidding for.

ibrowse17
11-04-2009, 09:50 PM
We saw the monorail playsets at almost every park and resort store on our last trip. They offered almost every monorail color, so keep looking at these places for what you want:thumbsup:

FutureFairygodmother
11-05-2009, 01:29 PM
They are making the CR again and they have extra track. I think when I was in DTD in Jan they had Cindrella's castle, Spaceship Earth and the Tree of life. If you want any of the older versions ebay has them, just keep checking especially with Christmas coming. We have the monorail around our Christmas tree with the CR, Poly, Spaceship Earth, Castle, Dumbo, Haunted Manison, Tea cups, it looks great and we love it. Almost time to get it out again, YEA!!

mastromjm
11-05-2009, 04:33 PM
I run my monorail around the Christmas tree too! But they haven't yet made Splash Mountain, or Everest, JII or many of the other landmarks that need representation in my Christmas tree setup!