PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Tree Tavern Review

DisneyFr33k
11-03-2009, 08:38 AM
We ate there October 26th for dinner. We'd never eaten there for dinner, so we didn't know what to expect. We had beef, ham w/gravy drizzled on it, and turkey piled on top of a mound of stuffing. Served with the meat platter was mashed potatoes, gravy, mac n cheese, and green beans & carrots. The stuffing was especially good. The mac n cheese was average - something I could make better at home. Apple pie with vanilla ice cream was for dessert. Overall a good Thanksgiving style meal. Of our 5 table service meals, it scored 4th or 5th.

SBETigg
11-03-2009, 09:22 AM
Sounds like a big, filling meal, but good. You had some pretty good dining experiences, all in all. Thanks for the review.

Gator
11-03-2009, 06:36 PM
I've always had good food there. But without the characters, I probably won't like it as much.

pdrlkr
11-05-2009, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the Review! :eat:

lighteningqueen
11-06-2009, 01:47 AM
Were trying this first time on Dec 12 I sure hope its good. i am not fond of out of the box mac and cheese nor dressing so hope it is a bit better than that. Thanks for the heads up...

our happy place
11-07-2009, 03:03 PM
we always loved LT and would go every trip. This year we were very disappointed, The food was the same but without the characters it felt really rushed. I have no urge to go back again unless they bring the characters back to stay.

DisneyFr33k
11-07-2009, 03:07 PM
we always loved LT and would go every trip. This year we were very disappointed, The food was the same but without the characters it felt really rushed. I have no urge to go back again unless they bring the characters back to stay.

I've heard a lot of people say that this meal was not good w/o the characters. We are not big character dining people, so we enjoyed our meal.

However, I hear they are bringing back the characters when Cyrstal Palace is closed.

wdw_bound
11-07-2009, 04:33 PM
They are bringing back characters - but when I made the ADR for 1/23, CM said that it would be the CP characters. I think it will be a bit strange to have Thanksgiving food with Pooh and friends, but am looking forward to it anyway...

cmshelton1979
11-10-2009, 09:42 AM
I really like the food. I loved the huge helpings but being on the deluxe dining plan everything is huge helpings lol. I thought the dessert was very good though.

cmshelton1979
11-10-2009, 09:50 AM
I really like the food. I loved the huge helpings but being on the deluxe dining plan everything is huge helpings lol. I thought the dessert was very good though.

AirlineGuy07
11-10-2009, 04:00 PM
Has anyone been there for lunch lately? I really loved the Willima Penn Chicken Pasta however when I went to book an ADR for May it wasn't on the menu on Disney's Dining site. Could anyone check it out for me if they are going to MK soon?

IamBelle
11-15-2009, 09:18 AM
We went there for the first time in August and loved it! It reminded us of homemade meals up here in New England. It was delicious and would definitely go there again.

DisneyorBust
11-16-2009, 10:47 AM
We had a great lunch at LT on our last day of vacation in September. This was the first time that we had lunch and really enjoyed it, my particularly like the Wm Penn Pasta. We will need lunch at the LT again.