PDA

View Full Version : Less than 2 weeks--12 Days to Go!

Carolanne
11-02-2009, 09:23 PM
12 more days until our trip to WDW and...I'm too excited to sleep (yeah, I went there!)

I have the days counted down on my work calendar...I'm clearing up my assignments...I've started going through my clothes to figure out what to pack for Disney...Happy Limo ressies made...the trip can't get here soon enough :cloud9:

Speaking of Happy Limo: earlier tonight, my cell phone rang but I couldnt' get to it in time. I saw a 407 area code on the caller ID and my first thought was "OMG, could this be one of those calls I always hear about? Is this Disney calling to tell me our resort is overbooked so they're offering us an upgrade?" LOL, no :blush: It was Happy Limo calling with a question about my reservation (and a good thing HL called me--very good customer service).

pdrlkr
11-02-2009, 09:54 PM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

vizsla
11-03-2009, 05:01 AM
Have a great time.

Ms. Mode
11-03-2009, 07:52 AM
Woo Hoo:mickey:

eam
11-03-2009, 07:58 AM
We will be checking in a week from tomorrow and it is so exciting. Countdown began at 43 weeks. My only problem is that I get nervous just before the trip thinking about the drive (I drive the whole way), and missing my children and grandchildren. I get better, but it's very hard the first few hours. Next year they're going too, dog gone it.
Have a wonderful time! Are there any meets scheduled?