PDA

View Full Version : Bag at desk ???

Kristallc
11-02-2009, 09:28 AM
Hey!!! ONE week today wooo hoo. I have a question. My family is flying down, and will arrive at orlando airport at 10:30 am. My best friend is driving down, and is getting there earlier in the day then we are.We are staying at AKL and she is stayint at ASM. She offered to buy water and soda for us and leave it at the front desk of our hotel (akl). She will not have a car after her arrival, her parents are dropping her and her daughter off. I gave her a suitcase to put the water and soda in (with name tag). Do you think this will be ok? I couldnt think of a better way to get a siutcase filled with water and soda from ASM to AKL when neither of us have a car. Thanks

DVC2004
11-02-2009, 09:31 AM
I'd call and ask- it should be fine. Normally they would have bell services take bags and store them and give the claim check to the person whose bag it is. But, possibly she can leave the claim check at the desk for you. I would think this is how it would go but you might want to call the hotel directly to ask just to be safe.

phillydan
11-04-2009, 02:39 PM
Most resorts will accept packages through the mail for guests and hold them until their arrival. I would guess that this would be a similar situation, but it would be best to call first and check it out.