PDA

View Full Version : Cool Disney Moments!

mickeys_princess_mom
11-01-2009, 09:24 PM
Experienced what I'm sure had to be a Disney Moment yesterday! Went to Target with DD for my Halloween "treat" (Starbucks:blush:), and was of course decked out in my Disney costume~Minnie Witch. I figured I'd leave my Minnie padded gloves in the car, but apparently one fell out when we got out. We returned to my daughter's car to find one of them stuffed up under the door handle! I guess someone (had to be a Disney person!) glanced in the car when they found it in the parking lot and saw the other one (plus my daughter's "princess" stuff), and made an effort to return it to us! Many would have taken it to play with or left it on the ground. Thanks, whoever you were! Made my day!
Any other Disney Moments out there?:wave:

MushuGrl
11-02-2009, 01:00 PM
A few months ago, I was having a BAD BAD BAD Disney attack. I made the comment on Facebook that I wanted "a pirate, a hitchhiking ghost, and a dole whip."

About four week later, I get a package from an online Disney buddy of mine. She'd made a shadow box, and on her Disney trip bought a Pirate Mickey pin, a HM pin with Mickey and the hitchhiking ghosts, and took a picture of her dole whip, put them all inside the shadow box, and sent them to me.