PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on our ADRs

Genie1953
11-01-2009, 09:11 PM
We finally have all of our ADR's made now for our April trip and would like to get some opinions on our choices. Any thoughts?

Planet Hollywood - dinner
Crystal Palace - breakfast
Coral Reef - dinner
Le Cellier - dinner
1900 Park Fare - breakfast
Garden Grill - dinner
Ohanas - dinner
Whispering Canyon - dinner
Chef Mickey's - breakfast
Liberty Tree Tavern - dinner

:mickey:

sassy2000
11-01-2009, 09:46 PM
Hope this helps...

Planet Hollywood - dinner It's been a while since we've been here but it was ok
Crystal Palace - breakfast Trying this one in December
Coral Reef - dinner Great atmosphere. I love the chocolate wave dessert
Le Cellier - dinner Yummy! Good choice
1900 Park Fare - breakfast Not a big breakfast eater but we enjoyed this. The character interaction was good. My kids loved the Mad Hatter
Garden Grill - dinner Another good choice. The food is good here
Ohanas - dinner My DH favorite place. Delicious and fun.
Whispering Canyon - dinner One of my faves. The canyon skillet is delicious.
Chef Mickey's - breakfast Only been here for dinner. Food is ok but the characters are fun.
Liberty Tree Tavern - dinner Ate here when it was a character meal. The food is really good.

:mickey:[/QUOTE]

lockedoutlogic
11-02-2009, 07:22 AM
Planet Hollywood....it's been a long time - but i would avoid this one, Wolfgang Pucks if you're going to eat on the west side

I like Le Cellier, Whispering Canyon, Ohana, Garden Grill

Coral Reef is a favorite (biased - had Wedding Reception there)

A little heavy on the character breakfasts.....they're "ok"...but certainly not good enough to go to that many...not a good deal in price

beksy
11-02-2009, 08:12 AM
Looks like some great choices! We LOVE Garden Grill. Ohanas and Whispering Canyon have some great food too and are a lot of fun. We enjoy the character meals a lot--I think we actually have a few more than you do. :blush: It is a great way to meet the characters without standing in line, and we would be standing in line to meet them even though we're all "adults"! :secret: My sister won't go a trip without Chef Mickeys and I like the breakfast better than the dinner here. Crystal Palace is great too but I love Eeyore so I might be biased!

Genie1953
11-02-2009, 03:15 PM
A little heavy on the character reakfasts.....they're "ok"...but certainly not good enough to go to that many...not a good deal in price

Well actually we are paying out of pocket for Planet Hollywood and two of the breakfasts....now just need to decide which two....
Not sure how to find out what the cost of each are. I think the obvious choices would be to pay out of pocket for the two that are the least expensive. Also I have heard that Planet Hollywood isn't all it is cracked up to be so will probably be switching that one out with another one...may have to take your suggestion for Wolfgang Pucks.

lockedoutlogic
11-02-2009, 03:39 PM
Well actually we are paying out of pocket for Planet Hollywood and two of the breakfasts....now just need to decide which two....
Not sure how to find out what the cost of each are. I think the obvious choices would be to pay out of pocket for the two that are the least expensive. Also I have heard that Planet Hollywood isn't all it is cracked up to be so will probably be switching that one out with another one...may have to take your suggestion for Wolfgang Pucks.

chef mickeys and 1900 park fare are the most expensive (other than Cinderella's)....5 dollars or more than the others

Crystal palace had great food when we were there this past spring....and was $19 a person for adults at the time.....park fare is $25 a person

hope that helps