PDA

View Full Version : Reviews on The Wave

Jeri Lynn
11-01-2009, 05:33 AM
Hi,
I am looking for any recent dining reviews for The Wave at the Contemporary.

Thanks!

bicker
11-01-2009, 07:07 AM
We had a wonderful meal there last week. It's really quite a bit better than its placement, consideration, and menu would indicate -- probably one of the best meals we had all week.

jmj18
11-01-2009, 09:18 AM
We had breakfast there in April. It was wonderful! Great service and excellant food.

MinnieMommie
11-01-2009, 09:41 AM
My friend and her husband had lunch at The Wave a couple of weeks ago. They raved about the food and service. They highly recommend we try it! :mickey:

fanofdisney
11-01-2009, 12:53 PM
I'm so happy to hear these good review. We have an ADR there in Jan. :thumbsup:

Tinkermom
11-01-2009, 07:59 PM
DH and I ate at The Wave a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed it very much. The service was attentive although our waiter was not overly friendly. We DID receive FREE dessert for each of us since we were celebrating our 20th anniversary! :party:

I loved the butter that was served with the whole grain bread. They sprinkle smoked sea salt on top of the butter - it was so good!

DH and I got the shared appetizer - seared tuna and chicken filled summer rolls and it was so fresh and yummy!

For dinner DH got the lamb shank which he said was awesome and fall off the bone tender. I got the linguini with little neck clams and shrimp in a chunky tomato broth. Again, it was wonderful! The tomato broth was so fresh tasting as well.

Desserts are kinda cool. You get 3 small ramikins filled with your choice of dessert. There are 5 different choices including a sugar-free option. I got the "Decadent Flavors" which was blueberry compote with yogurt gelato, lemon cornbread with vanilla panna cotta and chocolate mousse with salted caramel (YUM!). I really liked getting a taste of 3 different things.

Overall, we really enjoyed our meal at The Wave and would definitely visit again!
:thumbsup:

Jeri Lynn
11-02-2009, 06:34 AM
Thanks Everyone for the reviews!! We will be dining there on December 3rd!

pdrlkr
11-02-2009, 10:24 PM
We ate there last year and had a great meal. Good atmosphere also. :thumbsup: