PDA

View Full Version : Changes to EMH & Fantasmic in Nov.

Disnamic Duo
10-30-2009, 09:47 AM
I just noticed some schedule changes on the WDW website that are not showing up here on I'cot.

1. Evening EMH at EPCOT and AK have been swapped on Wed 11/18 & Fri 11/20.

2. Fantasmic! has been added (2 showings) on Sun 11/15.

I imagine these changes are correct, and that I'cot just hasn't been updated yet? I preferred the schedule the way it was before the changes - especially the EPCOT EMH on 11/20. I was hoping to stay late since it's our last full day. Oh well...

seanyred
10-30-2009, 01:31 PM
I'll have to check this out as well. We are at WDW that week and that would change our plans. And dinning reservations possibly.

I have an ADR at Tusker House on Nov. 18th at 5:10pm. It says on Disney's website the park closes at 5:00pm. Do I loose my reservation now?

tesslor
10-30-2009, 02:38 PM
I noticed that several Fantasmic showings were added that didn't show up on the intercot site yet.
I need to check again and make sure that I wrote them down correctly, it will change my plans.

Eponine
10-30-2009, 02:46 PM
I noticed that they other day too becuase I will be down there from Nov 13 -- 21.

I hope it is correct! :mickey:

tesslor
10-30-2009, 06:31 PM
I'll have to check this out as well. We are at WDW that week and that would change our plans. And dinning reservations possibly.

I have an ADR at Tusker House on Nov. 18th at 5:10pm. It says on Disney's website the park closes at 5:00pm. Do I loose my reservation now?

I don't think they would have let you make an ADR you couldnt use. We make ADRS at epcot all the time for 9:00 when the park closes at 9:00. You should be fine. It might be worth it to make a call to disney dining to set your mind at ease.

seanyred
10-31-2009, 12:44 AM
I don't think they would have let you make an ADR you couldnt use. We make ADRS at epcot all the time for 9:00 when the park closes at 9:00. You should be fine. It might be worth it to make a call to disney dining to set your mind at ease.

I called Disney Dinning and after having the CM call Tusker House I found this out; Since Extra Magic Hours were originally scheduled for Nov. 18th all reservations made after 5pm are going to be contacted to reschedule. I wanted the 5:00pm ADR to coincide with the EMH at AK so i had the CM change my ADR to Friday the 20th.

So If you have a ADR at Tusker House after 5pm on Nov. 18th I suggest you call.

Mrs Bus Driver
10-31-2009, 08:11 AM
Thanks for this thread I am not going the same days as you but found out that Fantasmic will be showing every night of our trip and twice on the nights it was going to show only once. Because of this thread I will try for package on arrival night and last night. Thanks again :mickey:

mousetrapper
10-31-2009, 11:31 AM
*blurg* Just when I think I have everything nicely set, Disney topples the apple cart. This takes away our only opportunity for an evening EMH at Epcot. 11/20 is the day I have us scheduled for an Epcot day because I thought it was going to be open late.

I was disappointed that there wasn't any AK evening EMH during our stay, so I was excited to hear about the switch - we'd just watch Illuminations at Epcot then head over the AK - but AK's EMH are only from the original closing time of 5 pm until 8 pm. No good there.

So no evening EMH at AK or Epcot for us. Oh well...:(

I am, however, excited to see that MK will have EMH from MIDNIGHT TO 3 AM on 11/22, our last full day at WDW!!! I knew about the EMH but I'm not sure I knew just how late MK was going to be open in the first place.

Love love love those super-sized evening EMHs!!! :thumbsup: