PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Evening EMH

Red Randal
10-30-2009, 06:59 AM
Here's a question I've never considered...

Epcot usually has a staggered closing, Future World at 7pm and World Showcase at 9/930pm.

So when they do the evening EMH, does the park stay open until 10pm, 12/1230am, or does it stagger again (FW closes at 10pm, WS closes at 12am?)

SBETigg
10-30-2009, 07:42 AM
No staggering. It stays open past the WS time (usually to midnight) and certain attractions/venues stay open, not the whole park. In FW, there are actually quite a few attractions that stay open past 7 on a regular basis anyway.

bruin1344
10-30-2009, 01:09 PM
most of the major attractions in future world stay open until 9 anyways and are extended with emh

Red Randal
10-30-2009, 03:30 PM
That's what I figured but I never did an Epcot PM EMH, so I wasn't sure.

While we're on it, what do they do with the actual World Showcase pavilions? Do they close with the exception of the listed rides/restaurants? If not then what actually DOES close at a normal time? Because pretty much everything seems like it's open anyway.

SBETigg
10-30-2009, 03:49 PM
From Info Central, this is the list of what is open during Epcot EMH (evening):

Epcot
El Rio del Tiempo (Mexico)
Honey, I Shrunk the Audience
Journey Into Imagination With Figment
Living with the Land
The Seas with Nemo & Friends
Kidcot Fun Stops remain open until 11PM
American Adventure
Maelstrom (Norway)
Mission: SPACE
Soarin'
O Canada!
Spaceship Earth
Test Track

As far as what you'll find open around WS that is not on the list, it varies. Sometimes one or two counter service locations are open until 11, sometimes more, or less. But most close at 9.