PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Dinner

skram79
10-29-2009, 10:31 PM
We have booked a fantasmic dinner, this is our fourth trip in the past five years and we have never seen fantasmic. We have a 6 year old and 1 year old so we figured the fantasmic seating was the way to go. I am wondering how early should i get to the show to make sure there is 6 seats together. thanks for any and all the help.

Figment!
11-02-2009, 09:59 AM
If you are booking the Fantasmic! Dinner Package, Guests are asked to enter the designated dinner package queue 30 – 45 minutes prior to the start of the show. After this time window, the stadium may open the reserved section to the general stand-by queue.

In recent visits we have never had a problem finding room in the reserved section for a group of 5 adults when entering during the requested time window.

If you are concerned about finding space in the reserved section in a particular row or area of a row, you may want to enter the queue closer to 45 minutes ahead of the show time.

SingingLights
11-03-2009, 09:46 AM
This is our family's favorite evening show of all the parks. We are going in December, it will be our 12th trip in 10 years and we see this show everytime we go.

We have stopped purchasing the Dinner Package because I like to take picture of the show and be able to see a panaramic view of the "stage". Sometimes with the Dinner Package, you are seated right on the first couple of rows which are almost too close to take pictures and the safety bars are right in the way in pictures. After saying all of that, I think you are right with small children to be as close as you can. They will love it!!! The time we have spent at WDW is among some of our most prized memories with our DD.

I will be enjoying in less than 50 days. HOO-RAY:party:

Mysttree
11-03-2009, 03:23 PM
Just a note of warning. If your children startle easily you may NOT want to be too close to the action.
::spoiler::
There is a Lot of loud noises
and FIRE.
For some children this is great-
others depending on their temperament may be terrified.
Just FYI...

disneykid@hrt
11-05-2009, 05:32 PM
We booked a F! Package and the CM told me we had to get there 90 minutes prior to the show!!

I'm like: "Isn't that when the non-dinner package people are supposed to get there?!"

But oh well. I think we'll evaluate that when we get there.

HoosierDisneyFan
11-05-2009, 07:48 PM
FYI - For those of you who have not attended Fantasmic, the Dinner Package gives you a reserved seating area and a separate entrance into the stadium. I am always one to get to places early. The Fantasmic! Dinner Package allowed us to avoid standing & waiting in line and go directly to our seats (and see some "back stage" areas of DHS). Getting to there 90 minutes early you will have your choice of seating (in the reserved section) but be prepared to wait.