PDA

View Full Version : March 2010

HoosierDisneyFan
10-29-2009, 08:10 PM
Hard to believe I just made dinner reservations for a trip for the end of March 2010 ....

Even harder to get my 13 year old son interested in a trip we are taking six months from now....

Here is the line-up, tell me your thoughts

1) Biergarden - I have been there several times and always seem to miss the band. We get there right when they are ending and are done before they start up again.
2) Boatwright - Eaten there once and loved it so will go again
3) 50's Prime Time - Love everything about this place, but a warning... if you get the milkshake as a drink, eat the entire fried chicken dinner and then a dessert...wait awhile before going on TOT
4) Ohana - Been there once but wasn't really hungry the first time. I think the key will be to go hungry...
5) Hoop-Dee-Doo Review - Love it...We take the boat from POFQ to DTD then a bus to Poly then the monorail to MK then a boat to Fort Wilderness
6) Whispering Cannon - I don't know what I like best, Whipering Cannon or the lobby of Wilderness Longe
7) Chef Mickey - My 13 year old son really likes the buffets (dinner & dessert) here. I was hoping for Le Ceiler but ...
8) Nine Dragons - Again I would have selected Le Ceiler but my son loves this place.

Now all I have to do is wait 6 months!!

:chef::chef:

RobinRocksDisney
10-30-2009, 04:05 PM
Hello fellow hoosier! We are going at the end of March as well...very excited:mickey:

My choices and ressies are for:
Crystal Palace
Breakfast with Cinderella:cloud9:
Liberty Tree Tavern
Biergarten
Fantasmic dinner pkg at Hollywood & Vine
Chef Mickey
Hoop Dee Doo Review

I plan on eating at Flame Tree BBQ when we visit AK.
Now lets start crossing our fingers for gorgeous weather!!

disney100%
10-30-2009, 08:54 PM
We just made our March ADRs too. Hoop Dee Doo is one of our favorites, though we just take the bus to MK and then the boat to Fort Wilderness. We also love Beirgarten, 'Ohana and Chef Mickey's. We used to love Boatwright's, but the last time we went it was just a completely different atmosphere and the food wasn't as good. Hopefully, you will have a better experience. We haven't tried Whispering Canyon, but we considered it for this trip. Anyways, it looks like you have a delicious line up!

Lakin
10-30-2009, 09:05 PM
Even harder to get my 13 year old son interested in a trip we are taking six months from now....

Make him join Intercot - he must post 10 posts per day before going to bed. ;)