PDA

View Full Version : Sci-Fi for one?

SandmanGStefani24
10-29-2009, 08:03 PM
Might be solo this next trip, so wondering if there is a bar area or tables (not cars) to sit at for a solo diner looking for a snack. If not, any solo travelers' stories or advice?

green ranger
10-29-2009, 09:50 PM
Sci-Fi does have some tables to sit at.
Go and enjoy!!

brownie
10-30-2009, 06:57 AM
You could "hitchhike" with another group. My bride and I had lunch there once and they sat us at a car with a family of four. It was fun.

Joannelet
10-30-2009, 08:15 AM
There are tables in the back of the restaurant.
Go and enjoy!! :) You can possibly get a car as well if there are two people in a party, you can sit in the back of the car. :)

Mr_Increddieble
10-30-2009, 11:05 AM
Last May our family of 4 had lunch at SciFi.
The 3rd (last) row of the 'car' was a lady flyin' solo. It was her birthday. We kinda adopted her and she hit it off with my kids.
We helped sing happy birthday when she got her dessert. She helped make our meal special and hopefully we did the same for her.
Oh, the stories you'll tell!

LudwigVonDrake
10-30-2009, 10:30 PM
I went solo to the Sci-Fi in July and sat in the back seat of a car. It was fine :mickey:

DakotaDisney
10-30-2009, 10:44 PM
I have done 2 solo trips to WDW and had a great time. It would be fun to go with others, but the great thing about a solo trip is you can do what you what, when and however you want.

I did eat at Sci-fi once by myself and I sat in a car by myself. I don't remember if what part of the car I had, but I think there were other people in a another part of it, but I wasn't sharing a table with them. I was by myself and it was fine. I enjoyed it, but it's not my favorite WDW restaurant.