PDA

View Full Version : A little Sad!

snuggs30
10-29-2009, 01:43 PM
We were suppose to leave for our trip today, but my 7 yr son was at the ER last night and they confirmed he had swine flu! He has had it since Mon. We have Tamiflu in him now and its not a severe case but he still feels yucky. We are shooting for Monday now to go to the world. He will be over it by then. But I am so sad we are now going to have to shorten our trip from 9 nights to 7 nights :(..But then again his health is all i am worried about right now! I just want to cry!:(

faline
10-29-2009, 01:44 PM
Sorry to hear your trip will be delayed and am very happy to hear that your son will soon be well again!

DVC2004
10-29-2009, 02:44 PM
I'm so sorry! I know how disappointed you must be. At least he did not get sick while you were there; I think that would be much worse. Take care and I am sending pixie dust so your son feels better. Before you know it you'll be enjoying WDW.

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-29-2009, 03:17 PM
I'm so sorry, but I'm glad it is a mild case, and at least you're done with with it!

Still, it is rotten having to postpone a Disney trip, even just for a couple of days :(

KH
10-29-2009, 03:19 PM
I'm sorry that your son is sick, and I'll bet you can fit 9 nights of fun and memories into 7! I hope he feels well very soon. Have a great trip.

kakn7294
10-29-2009, 04:17 PM
Sorry about your son and your trip! :pixie: for a speedy recovery and a great trip when he's better! My daughter had a mild case a few weeks ago. I'm actually glad she had it because now she has a chance to build up immunity to the disease.

reneeandmark
10-29-2009, 04:37 PM
We leave next Friday and I just returned from the ER myself with my child. He has it too. They did say it was a mild case and he should be better in a couple of days. Lots of :pixie: coming your way for a speedy recovery.

BluewaterBrad
10-30-2009, 07:12 PM
God Bless!! Just remember................7 days is better than none!:mickey: