PDA

View Full Version : Retrieving ADR w/Conf #

Bohms4
10-29-2009, 01:30 PM
How do I go about retrieving an existing ADR with my confirmation #? I can't seem to find it on Disney's website. Thanks.

Gregandmel
10-29-2009, 01:34 PM
When you are at the disneyworld.com website, go to the "My Disney Vacation" tab towards the top right of your page and the drop-down menu will have a "dining reservation" link. It'll then take you to a link where you can enter your confirmation # (dining confirmation - not your vacation resrevation #) and the phone # that you would've given when you made your ADR. Good luck!

ToraTory
10-29-2009, 05:25 PM
Call me silly but since I had to give my resort confirmation number when I made the reservations wouldn't it make sense to be able to retrieve all of them using that same number. I have 9 reservations, it is a pain to enter in that many different numbers.

geeeeezz -- tory

rubato
10-29-2009, 06:26 PM
I agree that it's a pain, but so nice to know that they're right!

disneyfamilyfun
11-02-2009, 03:42 PM
is there any way to get dining reservation info using my resort conf. # rather than my dining conf #? I have numerous reservations but I have lost the sheet where I wrote down the times & conf #s! I do not want to sit on the phone and go thru so many questions & would love to do this all online...any help on how to retrieve this info online?

Genie1953
11-02-2009, 03:53 PM
I agree that it is certainly a pain to enter all those numbers. I had one number that was given to me incorrectly over the phone but I did call to confirm the correct number and the young man who helped me was very courteous. He thought perhaps we should go over all of the reservations to ensure that they were correct. I had 10 of them but only took me maybe 15 minutes...would have been quicker but he gave each one to me and then I repeated it to him to be sure so did take a little longer.