PDA

View Full Version : Showtimes

nyobabe2
10-28-2009, 11:15 PM
How can I get showtimes before I go to a park? Not alot of time before, maybe just a day before...

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-29-2009, 09:49 AM
You can pick up park maps and time guides at the resorts. The time guides usually cover a week, so you can plan out future days.

wdwfansince75
10-29-2009, 09:52 AM
I find that Steve Soares' Walt Disney World Live Entertainment website is the best....Usually has even the street shows listed, with times. Dapper Dan's, Jamminators, Mulch, Sweat, and Shears, et al....I have used it for planning purposes for the "Must Do's" for our last several trips...
Google either Steve Soares, or Walt Disney World Live Entertainment, and his site is one of the first results.
Actually, I originally found Intercot through his website.
Note that his basic website, with times and shows is very accurate, but some of the links haven't been updated in some time.

fanofdisney
10-29-2009, 12:15 PM
I have also found, by accident, the entertainment schedule on the Disney web site. If you go to it under planning find the park hours for each park when you get to the calendar click on the date(s) you are interested in it will then show you all the times the different things are going on for that day. I always went to the Steve Soares' site but it shows for the current week but I happened to be looking around the Disney site and came upon it and it shows the times for several weeks ahead. I just checked to be sure before giving you an answer and from what I checked it looks like all of November has been posted. Now maybe some of the smaller types of things might not show up for example Devine at AK but it shows all the times for Flights and Lion King if those are the things you are looking for. Like you, I LOVE to have those times prepared ahead of time so I don't have to fool with having to plug them into my itinerary when we get to the park. Can you say obsessive compulsive planner:rotfl::funny:

EJS-Houston
10-29-2009, 04:36 PM
Or, of course, you could just find 'em here on Intercot:

http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/calendar/events.asp

nyobabe2
10-29-2009, 07:18 PM
Great! What I'm most interested in is seeing Lights Motor Action...we have been there 4 times and every time we go...we miss it! We never can get it together to get over there in time!

tesslor
10-29-2009, 08:37 PM
The dates for November Fantasmic are different on the link and in the WDW site.

Am I doing something wrong?