PDA

View Full Version : Disney Papermodels

TheVBs
10-28-2009, 07:08 PM
Does anyone else enjoy doing these? I know there are some really complex ones out there, but DD9 and I just do the more simple ones, like Donald Duck, the generic Pirate Ship, the Cars characters, etc. We just downloaded the pdf for the 3 hitchhiking ghosts and we're looking forward to doing those! We did the HM portrait gallery bookmark and it's very cute.

ElenitaB
10-28-2009, 08:28 PM
My DS really enjoys doing origami (including some rather complicated ones). Are these like origami or are they printed items that you fold? And are they available on disney.com?

TheVBs
10-29-2009, 11:16 AM
These are the printed items that you fold. I never could get the hang of origami! :blush: The ones my DD enjoys most are the ones that fold into 3D figures. The newest ones I've found are the ghosts from HM. I've gotten them from a few different places. The Cars characters I found in the Member's Benefits section of the Disney Movie Rewards site. The HM ghosts I found on Disney's Family magazine site (do a search for "printable" and "printables" on that site), and I think there are a couple of princesses there too, even Tiana. I think I found Donald and the Pirate Ship on the Movie Rewards site too. There's another site with a lot of complicated Disney paper models, The Black Pearl, Space Mountain, Wall-E, so many more! It's not an official Disney site, but if you're interested, I can pm the link to you. If you can't find the others I've got them saved on my computer and I can pm the pdfs to you.