PDA

View Full Version : How is it at night

minnie04
10-28-2009, 10:56 AM
Im going this weekend. I was wondering how the weather has been at night for the Haalloween party ???

joonyer
10-28-2009, 12:59 PM
The weather in Central Florida can change hourly. Check the National Weather Service Local Forecast website and use zip code 32821 (Bay Lake, FL) for the location. You can even check the forecasts hour by hour.

For instance tonight it forecasts a temp of 79 degress at 9pm and 75 deg. at midnight.
This weekend, the same or similar temps and very high humidity at night (97%) with a 30% to 50% chance of rain; which means it can rain at any time, but it probably won't last long.

minnie04
10-28-2009, 01:08 PM
thanks, just what we were hoping it wouldnt be HOT !! the kids are going to sweat to death in there costumes..Im bringing extra clothes but still we were hoping for less humidity.. oh well will have to make the best of it...

Thanks again

GrumpyFan
10-28-2009, 02:31 PM
We were there last week (10/19 - 10/22) and with the exception of one night, we were able to walk around comfortably at night in short sleeves. However, I would suggest checking the forecast though, because there was one night that we wore long sleeves and we were still cold. I believe the temps got down to the low 50s that night. Most other nights it was in the low 70s.