PDA

View Full Version : 180 ADR Craziness

wendybird
10-28-2009, 12:22 AM
My date to call for ADR's is 10/30. Do you think today's craziness will ware off a little by then so I don't go through what you all did this morning? :crazy:

Always Goofy
10-28-2009, 07:42 AM
For your sake...I hope so!!! :mickey:

Genie1953
10-28-2009, 09:01 AM
I think maybe it is already wearing off some. I was able to get online last night about 10pm and made 2 additional ADRs without any difficulty at all.

Bohms4
10-28-2009, 09:18 AM
Just went online this morning and got this message: We are currently rolling out a *NEW* online dining application to make your reservation process even easier. Please come back and try our new system when it is available.
Hopefully it will be "rolled" out by Friday for you. Yesterday was a complete nightmare. Disney should have planned better and rolled out this new application prior to the 180 day change. Looks like they're being reactive instead of proactive.

Gregandmel
10-28-2009, 09:35 AM
It shouldn't be nearly as crazy as it was yesterday - believe me.......I was one of those up at 4:45am ready to do my ADR's, only to spend most of the day trying to get through, but it all worked out and got all my ADR's we wanted and no problem with availability. Just be patient and do NOT expect quick and easy....there may still be people from the 10/27 group trying to get through as well, but it should definitely be better. Put your "patience cap" on and just keep trying if you don't get through initially! :mickey:

MO Disney Couple
10-28-2009, 01:56 PM
The online system is available now. We looked at possibly changing some of our reservations that we made yesterday on the phone. I waited until arond 7 pm last night to call and only waited about 10 min.

obsessive planner
10-28-2009, 03:18 PM
I called this morning around 8:00 CST and was only on hold for about 15 minutes. Not too bad in my opinion. I even got in at Le Cellier at the time I wanted. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

mustBgoofy
10-28-2009, 07:29 PM
I called at 6a.m. CST on my way to work and was on hold for my whole 30 minute commute. I was able to get my ADR's for the places I wanted the times I wanted. I will say that I forgot to book my character breakfast because by the time I was through with my other reservations I had students coming into the room. My kids go to breakfast with my assistant and I got online at 7:05 central time and was able to get on the online system and do my character breakfast with no problem. I hope that you have no trouble! Good luck!:mickey:

RobinRocksDisney
10-28-2009, 10:34 PM
I am part of the 10/27 group and I have had no problems online or through calling and got everything I wanted. After reading about the difficulties of Tuesday, I backed off and didn't even try until late afternoon. I got my Cinderella breakfast ressie this morning so life is good!!:cloud9:

A&M'sMommy
10-28-2009, 11:33 PM
I called back today, after making all mine yesterday in the craziness, and had no trouble getting through today!