PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic & crowds at HS

Gregandmel
10-27-2009, 01:59 PM
When Fantasmic is showing at 8:30pm at HS, does that increase the crowds that day all day long? I know they are limited on the number of days it's showing and it will be showing the day we want to arrive. We are going in late-April and wondered if we could still get quite a bit done from rope-drop till say....3pm?

lightyearfan
10-27-2009, 03:30 PM
well me and dw were just there in Sept, and it was a thursday the 10th, not to busy right??? wrong the park itself was managable, to the point that whereever that we wanted to eat for our cs lunch wasn't an issue, no lines no wait. then nighttime came and we went to the 8:30 viewing and were turned away. it was jammed, the tram cm guy did say that they only run this show a couple times during the week and that people would come just to see it and he was right, so we had to wait for the second viewing and had to wait an hr for that show and it was jammed as well , so i guess that the answer would be yes to your question.

Victor

Suz36
10-27-2009, 05:16 PM
With some good planning, you should be able to get a lot done by 3. Yes, the park will probably be crowded, but since most of the attractions are shows, and with good fastpass management, you should be fine. We were there on a Fantasmic day 2 weeks ago, the park was crowded, but the only thing we were shut out of was a late afternoon Little Mermaid show, and we showed up right at the last minute. Get a FP for/do Toy Story Mania first thing, if interested, because those FPs will most likely be later than your 3PM exit time very early on.

mustBgoofy
10-27-2009, 06:02 PM
Ok, I'm home from work and have all of the EMH's down on paper. What nights does Fantasmic usually take place? Is there a certain day of the week that it is usually shown? Thanks so much for your help!