PDA

View Full Version : Need Dining Help from Experts Please

Genie1953
10-27-2009, 12:31 PM
I posted this on another message thread but it may get lost on that one so am entering it here in a separate message in hopes someone can help me.
Have a question for all you experts out there. I am trying to get my ADR's made and I do understand that the system is currently down. I did book my vacation package through Magical Journeys. Last night I decided to try out the online ADR system just to see how it works and it appears that I need to add my room reservation to my profile before I make the dining reservations online so that the dining reservations are connected to the room reservation. Is this correct? I tried last night to add the room reservation and got nowhere mainly because I was doing it in the wrong place. I finally found the right place and I have been trying all morning to add my room reservation and have still gotten absolutely no where. It is telling me that it cannot do it at this time and to try back later. Can I go ahead and make the online ADR's and then later attach them to my reservation number some way....or is my only option going to be to call in and make the ADR's and give them my room reservation number that time?
:confused:

coloradowendyl
10-27-2009, 12:46 PM
The online system has been down all day.
Your best bet will be to call for your ADRs and plan on being very patient. Even the phone system has been having issues and long hold times.

You may wish to wait until a little later in the day when the system is not so busy and call the dining line then.

Today is an exercise in patience for everyone!

Wendy

Genie1953
10-27-2009, 09:36 PM
I spent all day making numerous phone calls and finally got through this afternoon around 3pm....was only on hold maybe 15 minutes and then was able to talk to a very nice cast member who made all my reservations...she had gotten through 7 of my reservations when we had a moment of panic when her computer went down. However she was able to recover the ADR's and then finished up for me. She was able to get us everything we wanted...when we wanted. However I wonder when the online reservations will come back online. Has anyone had any luck with this yet?

Niecyboo
10-28-2009, 07:04 AM
I'm so glad to hear you were able to get everything you wanted! I think the online system is a little overwhelmed with the number of people wanting to use it.