PDA

View Full Version : CRT Bfast - pros and cons

wgbuck
10-26-2009, 01:59 PM
Just got back from vacation, ... and wanted to give everyone some pros and cons on CRT Bfast.

First off, ... the cream cheese stuffed french toast was unbelievably good. Topped with a little whip cream, cooked bannana, blueberries and strawberries. Hands down the best french toast I've ever had.

Now for the cons, ... the character interaction was not that great. The kids met Cinderella on their way up and had their picture taken. While we ate, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Jasmine, and Belle came by. None of them spent much time, ... and none of them came back again.

We did the Princess Storybook Bfast at Norway back in March, ... and the character interaction was 100% better. All of the princesses made multiple stops at our table, ... and spent a lot of time talking.

#1donaldfan
10-26-2009, 02:15 PM
....we did it in June and absolutley thought the meal was horrid.....the atmosphere was the greatest, the food....YUCK !! :thedolls:

BigThunderFan
10-27-2009, 02:40 PM
We agree. I doubt we ever go back to CRT unless our DD insists on eating in the castle. I would much rather go to The Princess Storybook meals where the princesses actually spend time with your kids, rather than a quick fly-by. The food also was not amazing as it should be for 2TS credits each.

Neat to eat in the castle, but beyond that definitely not worth it.