PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Package

Disneyfirsttimer
10-26-2009, 12:04 PM
Tomorrow is the day we can book our ADRS :cloud9:. I know it is going to be crazy as it is the day they are opening up for the 180 day mark newly in place.

I had a question re: online dining ADR for Fantasmic. Does the system know it is for the Fantasmic package? I know we need to eat early for the package. I was hoping to get an ADR for around 5:00pm for the 8:30pm show. The park schedule is not out yet, but being it is spring break I am assuming they will have 2 shows.

What time would I book for dinner to have it be the package and will the online system know?

Thanks.

Karyn

nicster
10-26-2009, 12:09 PM
When I made my ADR's it was not available online. You have to call in. They make the rezzies from 3 to 5pm for the Fantasmic pkgs. What DH & I did was, one was on the phone, the other online making the other rezzies. Unfortunately, the slots for Fantasmic were already booked for our trip! My advice, call ASAP!!

GreenBeetle
10-26-2009, 04:54 PM
Having done the Fantasmic Package several times now, I'm fairly certain that it is only offered for the first show of the evening if 2 are scheduled. If the schedule is not posted yet you also have to remember, they don't offer the show every night anymore. They are fewer and farther between nowadays.

I hope whoever you speak to on the phone is knowledgable and able to help you out, but my experience this time was not that way for Fantasmic. Each time I called I got a different story from everyone. Eventually it worked itself out, but it pushed the limits of my patience, so hang in there! :)

Disneyfirsttimer
10-26-2009, 09:41 PM
Yikes! I just assumed there would not only be 2 shows but shows every night. That is how it was our last spring break trip in 2006. In looking at park hours/show times from this year at spring break, there were 2 shows a night between April 5 and 19 or something which were the Easter weeks.

It is so difficult to plan without park hours and schedule. I will assume at least one show per night at 8:30pm and book the Fantasmic package.

I am getting really stressed :fit:. I will be up tomorrow by 5:30pm with my :coffee: and my laptop. This should not be this hard!

Karyn

mustBgoofy
10-26-2009, 09:51 PM
Exactly what time can you start doing ADR's online? I heard it was 6 a.m. Orlando time. Is this correct?

Mom on a Mission
10-27-2009, 10:22 AM
I hope you got your ADR. If not don't sweat it. We have done the Fantasmic package twice, always having to schedule our dinner for around 4:30!! The last time we did this, we did get seats for Fantasmic, but they weren't very good -- definitely not worth the money. The whole point for me was the idea that you could reserve your seat, and not have to wait in the theater for 90 - 120 minutes. We are off to WDW in two weeks (!!!!) and did not get the package this time. There is only one Fantasmic show the whole time we are there. Our plan is to pick up counter service and get good seats early. We think this is the way to go. Hope everything works out for you!