PDA

View Full Version : CS Breakfast at WL

alicefan76
10-25-2009, 02:36 PM
We are using the Dining Plan for the 1st time on our next trip. We are planning to share some meals so we'll have extra CS credits for breafast.

Can someone who has stayed at WL before tell us, what types of selection does Roaring Forks offer for breakfast? Do they have any hot breakfast selections to pick from?
How much food do you get for a CS credit? :scratch:

I'm not much of a breakfast eater, but the rest of my group is!

ibrowse17
10-25-2009, 04:13 PM
As much as I can remember, they did offer hot selections for breakfast. The rest was similar to the other resorts, and I do not think you will have a problem here. Have a great stay:thumbsup:

green ranger
10-25-2009, 04:29 PM
First of all, I think you will find that you have plenty of food. One of the breakfast selections comes with 2 pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs, biscuit, and a drink. We would order two of these in the morning to feed four of us. I believe it's called the bounty platter.

wdw_bound
10-25-2009, 05:00 PM
It is called the Bounty platter, and 2 fed DH and I plus DD9 and DS2.9. I'm not a huge breakfast person, but the rest of the gang is. In addition to the above, I think it had hashbrowns. I purchased (used a snack option) some fruit to go with it. We also had refillable mugs.

Have a great trip - we LOVE WL! :mickey: