PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Fun Card questions

DisneyMiMi
10-24-2009, 02:53 PM
We will be at Disney on my daughter-in-law's birthday. We already have multi-day tickets so she would like to choose either the Birthday Fun Card or FASTPASS card as her special birthday gift from Disney. Question #1 ~ can she use the Fun Card toward a meal? We would like to schedule lunch at Crystal Palace or such and use the Fun Card to help pay for if. Does anyone know if this is possible?
Questiona #2 - with the FASTPASS card, can you use them all day or once you use it on a specific ride , you can't come back and use it again on that ride?
Thank you for any help.

dream_disney
10-24-2009, 04:56 PM
I'm not positive so don't quote me on this but i think the Birthday Fastpass works the same as the dream fastpasses last year.... You can use the fastpass on almost every popular ride but you can only use it once per ride. Does any one know if this is completly right? I don't want to spread false information this is just my best guess!:mickey:

greengeen
10-24-2009, 05:02 PM
To answer question #1 - No. You can't use it at a restaurant. You can use it to buy Disney merchandise, including snacks like crackers and chips, at the gift shops. But you can't use a Fun Card at a restaurant or even a counter service place.

chefmickey3
10-24-2009, 05:14 PM
We celebrated my DH's birthday in Disney in July. We chose the fastpass. Each member of our party got a fastpass card - looked like a ticket. We got a list of 6 rides - 3 in group A and 3 in group B. You could use it for any of the rides in group A three times. So if you wanted to ride one of the ride in group A three times in a row you could. But it was six rides total. We used it in DHS and rode Toy Story Mania twice in a row. oh, one other thing, they are instant fastpasses that you can use immediately and they never run out even when "all" fastpasses are distributed for the day.

As for the gift card, no it can not be used toward a meal.

Have a great trip!

BigThunderFan
10-26-2009, 09:57 AM
Does anyone know if this will still be going on in January or if they are ending this on Dec 31? We are going to be there for my birthday in January and would love to celebrate with a FASTPASS!