PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plans for March 27-April 3

Disneyfirsttimer
10-23-2009, 01:14 PM
I can book our ADRs this coming Tuesday (10/27). Our trip is in March. We are traveling with a large group this time. My sister and her family are going with us for their first time to Disney! This will be the third trip for our family. Keep in mind I am basing most of these meals on the kids. We mainly do TS dinners. We are on the DPP. Let me know what you think :mickey:

Our Family
Me
DH
DS (10)
DD (7 will be 8 by trip)

Sister
BIL
Niece (12)
Niece (8 - will turn 9 our last day there)
Nephew (5)

3/27: Dinner @ 1900 Park Faire (it has become our tradition to start with this dinner. Plus love visiting the GF)
3/28: Dinner @ Ohana
3/29: Dinner @ Mama Melose with Fantasmic
3/30: Dinner @ Le Cellier
3/31: CS for the day & DTD
4/1: Dinner @ Teppan Edo (new for us)
4/2: Dinner @ Crystal Palace (mainly for kids - oldest niece is big Eeyore fan)
4/3: Breakfast @ Chef Mickey's for my niece's 9th birthday

Karyn

princessgirls
10-23-2009, 03:20 PM
Sounds awesome! All good choices.

Enjoy!

Julie:mickey:

thumperbug
10-23-2009, 06:43 PM
Keep in mind that at Teppen Edo they may only be able to fit a max of 8 people at a table/habachi...you also might want to call Disney Grand Gatherings for assistance since your travel party has 8 or more in it.

pdrlkr
10-25-2009, 09:41 AM
They look great! :eat:

Disneyfirsttimer
10-26-2009, 12:00 PM
Keep in mind that at Teppen Edo they may only be able to fit a max of 8 people at a table/habachi...you also might want to call Disney Grand Gatherings for assistance since your travel party has 8 or more in it.

I knew Teppan Edo only fits 8 per table, but I was hoping they could squeeze a child in. I called and I don't think they can. Looks like we will have 2 tables. Not a big deal.

I wish we could have done Grand Gatherings, but my sister had to book with a separate travel agent as she won her trip through a raffle. Lucky dog :mickey:.

Karyn

Joannelet
10-26-2009, 12:03 PM
You have done a great planning job! All great restaurants :)
Enjoy your time with your family!