PDA

View Full Version : Don't know how we're going to last another 44 days

1goofyfamily
10-22-2009, 11:48 AM
The countdown is in full swing at our house. And I can really see our 3 boys getting excited but none are matching how excited our 15 month old daughter is when she sees Disney videos. She has started to bring me over to the computer to show them to her as our nightly ritual. She loves seeing the fireworks and balloons and the characters get her so excited and she turns to look at me with a huge grin with a look of is this real? She has started saying Cinderella too it's so cute. There are lots of 1sts for going on this trip. Our youngest son will be able to do the Mountains and he loves Star Wars and it's my nephew's 1st trip since he was 1 and it's my niece's 1st trip combined with our daughters 1st this is the 1st time any Princess things are on our schedule. Our middle son is tall enough for everything now too. Oldest son is on adult menu now so he is excited. Too bad (for ride reasons) my sister is pregnant and won't be able to do everything but our younger sister is a senior this year and hasn't been since she was 9 and lots of new rides and dining spots for those who haven't been in 8 years (my parents & little sis and sister brotherinlaw and their kids). Just wish my brother & his family and my wife's brother & fiancee were going.

Joannelet
10-22-2009, 12:08 PM
Have a great time!! Its sooo exciting to see your children get into the Disney magic too! :)

pdrlkr
10-25-2009, 09:08 AM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

BluewaterBrad
10-25-2009, 03:13 PM
You guys should have a great trip!:mickey:

vizsla
10-26-2009, 05:01 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

Dznygrl79
10-26-2009, 08:16 AM
Be strong you can do it! I still have 400 days! But when I get close to my trip and get that not gonna make it feeling I plan one Disney indulgence a day, one day it may be a disney movie, another I might search a site like you tube for other peoples vacation videos, I might make myself mickey pancakes, find one thing for everyday and of course check out your friends on intercot.
Last trip I thought of as many characters as I could and then when I got down to that many days I themed each day after that character. I wore clothes and watched movies with that character featured I saved Mickey for last and watched old Mickey cartoons and House of Mouse while I packed!

quicksand
10-26-2009, 09:49 AM
Oooooo!!! I love the Disney Dance countdown. Have lots of fun!

1goofyfamily
11-01-2009, 01:11 AM
well we've survived a few more days and now we're exactly 5 weeks out!!!!!!!!!!