PDA

View Full Version : WDW over Halloween

Jen C.
10-21-2009, 09:34 PM
We are leaving one week from today, and will be in WDW over Halloween. We are attending MNSSHP on October 29th, but have no real plans for October 31st. With the exception of the MNSSHP, is there anything that goes on at the other parks with respect to the holiday, i.e. trick-or-treating, costumes, etc. Thanks!;)

DisneyFanaticDargon
10-21-2009, 09:41 PM
Are you staying on-property? I know back in 2006 my family and I were at AKL and they had trick-or-treating within the resort.

Basket Mommy
10-21-2009, 10:38 PM
I think I read something about trick or treating at Downtown Disney, but I'm not sure.

On another note, we're heading down to WDW next Wednesday, too, and we're going to MNSSHP on the 29th as well. Can't wait!

TinksGoofyMom
10-22-2009, 09:21 AM
We're also doing the party on the 29th. I've found that DDD has trick or treating, a comedian, a DJ and a magician on the 30th and 31st. We're doing the Revue at Fort Wilderness on Halloween and DDD on the 30th.
That way we're spreading the holiday out and
hopefully not hitting the crazy crowds on Sat.

AuntLaura
10-25-2009, 10:00 PM
If you are near Fort WIlderness, go to the movie at the Meadows. They play the old Legend of Sleepy Halloween with songs by Bing Crosby. The year we were there, 2006, the Headless Horseman rode by and dropped off Halloween candy for the kids ( young and old ) :mickey: Not sure if they do that every year. We had a great time.