PDA

View Full Version : ADRs made easy

Gator
10-21-2009, 07:12 PM
Last time I went to WDW, I was up at 4am (pacific time) to make my ressies. I called right before the 7am eastern and got put on hold for 30 MINUTES. I got everything I wanted but not at the times I wanted. That trip started on a Sunday and lasted 8 days.

This time, the trip will start on a Tuesday and go 7 days. I decided to put the hard-to-get ressies on Saturday and after so that it pushes them into the next week. I got up at 6:30am like I usually do for work and called Disney. I got right on with a CM. I got every ADR I wanted at the exact minute I wanted on each one. SUH-WEET! I got what my wife, kids, and I wanted and didn't have to lose all that sleep. That makes me :cloud9:. And check these out:

Princess Story Book Lunch-Akershus
Liberty Tree Character Dinner
Chef Mickey's Dinner
Le Cellier Dinner
Royal Table Character Lunch
Boma's
Hollywood & Vine Playhouse Disney Lunch

I always feel that my vacation to WDW is complete after I get my ADRs. And so now I can rest my mind for the next 89 days.

green ranger
10-21-2009, 07:27 PM
I'm glad to hear you were so successful! That is a good feeling when you get what you want.

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-22-2009, 08:22 AM
That's great

rubato
10-22-2009, 09:07 AM
Yesterday was my 90 day mark also. I got up early to go online and it didn't work. I called right at 7 eastern and the system was down. But, when I called back 20 min. later, I got everything I wanted also!!! I had to change one time by five minutes, but, I think I can live with that!! I'm so excited. I have now given myself permission to relax until we leave. It's all planned!!!!

Congratulations!

SignguyTom
10-22-2009, 10:52 AM
...I decided to put the hard-to-get ressies on Saturday and after so that it pushes them into the next week. ...

That's a great idea! :thumbsup: Being able to book ADRs up to 10 days past your 90 (soon to be 180) day window allows time slots to fill by other guests early in your trip (but late in theirs).

BigThunderFan
10-22-2009, 05:32 PM
I am really happy to hear that! Our 90 day mark is this Sunday so keep your fingers crossed for us! :thumbsup: