PDA

View Full Version : 2010 dining plan

dlf0725
10-21-2009, 01:42 PM
I was just making my ADRs for January trip and printed the 2010 participating restaurants. According to the list, there are no restaurants included at CS, and downtown is only Captain Jacks and foodquest. We always eat at Wolfgang Puck Express, which was considered a counter service. Anybody else notice this?

BMan62
10-21-2009, 01:46 PM
Welcome to INTERCOT!! :welcome:

In that it is very early, I don't believe that all the restaurants have given Disney the OK to include them on the DDP as yet.

Keep checking back, or look at those restaurants on the 2009 DDP and assume that they will all be on the 2010 DDP. (The only change I see would be that Spoodles no longer exists, having been replaced by Kouzzina.)

Figment!
10-21-2009, 03:11 PM
Welcome to INTERCOT :hi:, glad you're here. :)

As Bud pointed out, the official list for 2010 isn't complete yet.

Non-Disney owned locations don't sign contracts for the following year until December of the current year. This has happened each year, and each year left many Guests confused in the process.

A final list for 2010, won't likely be available until Late December 2009.

That being said, in all of the past negotiation phases there has yet to be a restaurant dropped from plan participation.

It would be a safe bet to make Dining Plans for 2010, based on the 2009 listing.

Should anything actually change between 2009 and 2010 participation lists, you'll be able to find mention of it on the INTERCOT front page or sticked to the top of this forum.