PDA

View Full Version : Made-to-order Omelettes?

dani226
10-21-2009, 09:43 AM
My husband and I started looking over menus for our May 2010 trip, as we have to book our ADR's next month. My DH noticed that many of the breakfast buffets do not have made-to-order omelettes (which he particularly likes). We saw that Boma did & I've heard great things about their breakfast buffet. SO, I have two questions...
1. Are there any other breakfast buffets that have made-to-order omelettes besides Boma?
2. Is the Boma breakfast buffet any different than a typical breakfast buffet?

Thanks for you help!

Seasonscraps
10-21-2009, 09:54 AM
I got one at Crystal Palace a few years ago. I don't know if it's still on the menu.

dani226
10-21-2009, 10:15 AM
Actually, I was looking again, and they do list it at Crystal Palace. Which is great, because we're definitely doing breakfast there. My son will be 3 & loves Pooh and Tigger.

Maleficent_vf
10-21-2009, 10:56 AM
Fresh! Mediterranean Marketplace :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: at the Dolphin Resort has a wonderful breakfast buffet that includes made-to-order omelettes. We make it a must-do breakfast every time we go. It has never been busy, so you shouldn't have trouble getting ADRs. It is not on the DDP.

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-21-2009, 11:14 AM
DD loved the "eggs to order" station at Crystal Palace. The line wasn't too long, and everything was cooked just the way she wanted it.

BigBaloo
10-21-2009, 11:46 AM
1900 Park Fare has them as well.....