PDA

View Full Version : Walking from POFQ to OKW?

SignguyTom
10-20-2009, 04:17 PM
Just wondering if there might be an easy walking path between Old Key West & POFQ. We plan on visiting both (staying at BWV) on our next trip and from the satelite pic, they look very close to each other, but there is no obvious walkway. Any insights??

Scott C
10-20-2009, 06:45 PM
I don't think that is going to work. I don't recall any sort of path between the two.

Thanks
Scott C

SignguyTom
10-21-2009, 04:30 PM
Guess I need a Plan B. Thanks for the reply.

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-21-2009, 08:50 PM
It might be fun to take the boat from POFQ to DTD, and then after enjoying some DTD time, take the boat from DTD to OKW.

SignguyTom
10-22-2009, 10:13 AM
It might be fun to take the boat from POFQ to DTD, and then after enjoying some DTD time, take the boat from DTD to OKW.

Yeah, that's pretty close to the plan. We will be coming from BWV. We will take the boat to DHS and then the bus to OKW just to check out the resort. Then we hop a boat to DTD and do our thing there, then a boat to POR to see the Christmas decor and walk the path to POFQ. We'll catch the bus from there back to DHS and either walk or boat back to BWV.

No big deal. Just thought we could save some time if we could hoof it to OKW and visit all the resorts in a row...

ThanxForNoticin
10-22-2009, 12:00 PM
I don't know if it will help or not, but there is also a very nice walking path between DTD and OKW. The boats work very well, too - but if you enjoy the walking, there is a nice path (probably about 1 - 1 1/4 mile walk). Have fun!

#1donaldfan
10-22-2009, 01:01 PM
....Whew...sounds like your gonna do a lot of walking, waiting and riding....

....I do know the path between the FQ and Riverside is a nice walk and very beautiful...

....while at the FQ don't forget to get a meatball sub and some begneits (can't spell) ......they are GREAT !!!:mickey: