PDA

View Full Version : 90 days is Sunday! What do you think?

BigThunderFan
10-20-2009, 01:06 PM
Our 90 day window will be this Sunday and we are trying to finalize our ADRs. What do you all think of the below, and any other suggestions/comments? We are traveling with DS7 and DD3.

Sunday - Fantasmic Dinner at Mama Melrose's
Monday - Whispering Canyon
Tuesday - Princess Storybook Breakfast and Le Cellier for dinner
Wednesday - Liberty Tree Tavern
Thursday - Chef Mickey's Breakfast
Friday - 1900 Park Fare or Garden Grill?

We have only eaten at Chef Mickey's and LTT before. I really wanted to eat at Boma again, but DW apparently did not find it as great as I did and vetoed that one.
The only ones on here that are solid are the Princesses (DD3) and Le Cellier (ME!) I hope we can get these for sure.
Please any feedback you can give on these would be great! We're celebrating my birthday so I want some halfway nice restaurants plus some characters for the kids. Would love to do Cali Grill, but afraid to take the kiddos there.:mickey:

fanofdisney
10-20-2009, 01:08 PM
Garden Grill gets my vote:thumbsup:

Mysttree
10-20-2009, 01:35 PM
They sound good- obviously character interaction is important for your family!
As we don't have children (we ARE just big kids ourselves) we usually opt for more of the 'quality' food places vs. character meals.
However you do at least have Le Cellier- hope you enjoy!

SBETigg
10-20-2009, 03:13 PM
It's a good lineup, a nice mix of experiences and good choices for the ages involved.

As far as California Grill, it really depends on how your kids behave in restaurants. It's certainly not out of the question-- we see kids there all the time, even little ones. And, it is an incredible view. You would have a very memorable meal if you're up for it. If the kids don't do well sitting for long periods of time, though, maybe wait for another trip (or consider bringing them to one of the kids clubs).

BigThunderFan
10-21-2009, 10:25 PM
Thanks Sherri! I did consider one of the kids clubs, but my daughter isn't quite old enough yet. And although they generally do well in restaurants, I don't know how LONG they can do well... :blush:

barbiegirl314
10-22-2009, 11:52 AM
I love all your choices and I would choose Garden Grille for the last one. We went there on our last trip and the character interaction was great.