PDA

View Full Version : How do these ADRs sound?

rubato
10-20-2009, 07:14 AM
Tomorrow is my 90 day mark. I've spent the entire month poring over every restaurant and menu. Here's what I've got so far:

Chef Mickey's-dinner
Coral Reef-dinner
Donald's Safari breakfast
Hoop De Doo-oop to get category 1
Tepan Edo-dinner
Garden Grill-dinner
Chef de France-dinner
Le Cellier-dinner

My son will be 10, plus this will be the only time we'll be on the dining plan, so we've loaded up on characters. I wanted CP, but they'll be closed.

Also, we've never eaten at any of these restaurants, so that'll be fun!

SBETigg
10-20-2009, 07:23 AM
I think you have a good mix of dining experiences there, looks good!

stitchaholic
10-20-2009, 08:00 AM
they look great! i love the tusker house brakfast,and have a few of the same ADR's myself!

fanofdisney
10-20-2009, 08:32 AM
Looks good. My favorite character meal is Garden Grill, you get characters plus a delicious dinner. Now on the other hand Chef Mickey's, I know everyone has to do it once but if you are looking for good food this is not the place to go. It is really all about characters there. I see that LTT has brought back the characters due to CP being closed have you thought about going there? We have been there twice and one time the food was great while the other time it was so so. I think it was just a bad night for it. Just my :twocents:

deedeebee
10-20-2009, 08:32 AM
Those look great:thumbsup: Some of our favorites. have a wonderful trip.

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-20-2009, 08:43 AM
those look great

rubato
10-20-2009, 10:37 AM
Looks good. My favorite character meal is Garden Grill, you get characters plus a delicious dinner. Now on the other hand Chef Mickey's, I know everyone has to do it once but if you are looking for good food this is not the place to go. It is really all about characters there. I see that LTT has brought back the characters due to CP being closed have you thought about going there? We have been there twice and one time the food was great while the other time it was so so. I think it was just a bad night for it. Just my :twocents:

We did debate this. My son REALLY wants CM, so we decided that it was fine if the food and service turn out bad. As long as we know that it COULD be that way, we'll handle it. And, then, if everything is good that night, we'll be pleasantly surprised. :)

Tinkermom
10-20-2009, 10:55 AM
Hey there neighbor! :hi: We are in Olathe!

Your ADR's sound great! Garden Grill is one of our favs.

We enjoy Chef Mickey's, the atmosphere is lots of fun and the food is pretty good for a buffet. :thumbsup:

Have a great trip!

bruin1344
10-20-2009, 01:14 PM
Tomorrow is my 90 day mark. I've spent the entire month poring over every restaurant and menu. Here's what I've got so far:

Chef Mickey's-dinner
Coral Reef-dinner
Donald's Safari breakfast
Hoop De Doo-oop to get category 1
Tepan Edo-dinner
Garden Grill-dinner
Chef de France-dinner
Le Cellier-dinner

My son will be 10, plus this will be the only time we'll be on the dining plan, so we've loaded up on characters. I wanted CP, but they'll be closed.

Also, we've never eaten at any of these restaurants, so that'll be fun!

ive eaten at 3 of those restaurants. Teppan Edo and LeCellier are some of my favorites. Chef de France is decent.

BluewaterBrad
10-20-2009, 06:22 PM
Looks great! Hope you get them all!:mickey:

GINNY69
10-20-2009, 07:33 PM
You got some awesome choices.. Have a great time...

rubato
10-21-2009, 08:35 AM
Well, today was the big day! I woke up at 3am ET and got online, and, guess what? The system wasn't working. So, then, I woke up again at 7:00 ET, and guess what? The system wasn't working. They told me to call back in 30 minutes. I called back in 20 instead and got EVERYTHING I wanted. I had to change one dining time by 5 minutes. I even got Le Cellier for a 6:30 dinner! Now, I can just print out my daily itineraries and sit back for 90 days! :party:

rubato
10-21-2009, 08:38 AM
Hey there neighbor! :hi: We are in Olathe!

Your ADR's sound great! Garden Grill is one of our favs.

We enjoy Chef Mickey's, the atmosphere is lots of fun and the food is pretty good for a buffet. :thumbsup:

Have a great trip!

Well, we really are neighbors! I live in the far western part of Shawnee, so we're probably 5 or 10 minutes apart! :thumbsup:

Tinkermom
10-21-2009, 10:15 AM
Well, we really are neighbors! I live in the far western part of Shawnee, so we're probably 5 or 10 minutes apart! :thumbsup:

Cool! :thumbsup: I will be thinking about you as you enjoy the Florida sunshine this winter while we are shivering here in Kansas! LOL!

Congrats on getting everything you wanted! :party:

BigBaloo
10-21-2009, 11:40 AM
I turned the volume all the way up & didn't hear a thing:funny:

Seriously looks like a good plan & you should have a great time. Only change I would make would be the Biergarten for Coral Reef as my kids aren't into seafood (Fish are friends Not FOOD!)

rubato
10-21-2009, 12:34 PM
And, normally I would too. BUT, we've eaten at Biergarten our last 2 times. The boys (son and hubby) wanted it again and I said no! So, my son looked at Coral Reef's menu and will be getting the New York strip if they still have it. Good suggestion though! I'm German and have been to Germany twice, so I love the food. I just wanted all new restaurants this time!:)