PDA

View Full Version : Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

mickeyluv
10-19-2009, 06:50 PM
I was wondering can you take your own princess outfit with you rather than purchasing one at the boutique?

hannahandkalebmom
10-19-2009, 08:26 PM
Yes you can take your own outfit with you, but be prepared to buy another one. My daughter and my friends daughter went together in their own princess aurora dresses however once the saw all the other dresses and accessories we lost them. We came out with princess jasmine and snow white.

LittleRoosMommy
10-19-2009, 08:44 PM
I'm planning on taking our own princess dresses on our upcoming trip over Christmas. This being said, I have been a little sneaky w/ my DDs, who are 3 and 5. We've been looking online at the halloween costumes and they have both picked out the costumes that they want. Unbeknownst to them, I am ordering them this week and will ship them to the hotel ahead of us. Then on Christmas morning they will find their brand new princess dresses and accessories. After that they will find out that they are going to BBB first thing that morning!!!:secret:

I've been having such a hard time keeping this secret!:blush: They have actually chosen the dresses that will be at BBB. I purchased all of the accessories at The Disney Store at 50%. I figure they are probably going to be the same or very close anyway.

I can't wait to see their little faces Christmas morning!! :cloud9:

green ranger
10-19-2009, 08:56 PM
Absolutely, you can bring your own dress. I have done this twice with my daughter and saved A LOT of money!
Have fun!

mickeyluv
10-19-2009, 09:04 PM
Thanks for all the info!