PDA

View Full Version : Help with ADR's

Twinkletoes77705
10-16-2009, 09:56 PM
Ok...so my date to book ADR's is the 18th...what time does that mean? That is on a SUnday...does that matter? Do I need any personal info...like accomidation ref. #...I dunno....I just dont want to call....and be like...huh?....you need what?....WENDY...HELP!!!!!!! :jaw:
Call me dramtic if you will...any who...I just want to do it first thing...that way I can go to Sunday School and church and not be watching the clock so I can leave to.." go to the bathroom" ;) Thanks bunches!

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-16-2009, 10:50 PM
Cool! I love making my ADR's, it means that my trip is so much sooner!

It doesn't matter at all that it is a Sunday, the on-line system "opens" at 6am and the phones at 7am.

If you are staying on-site you will need your reservation number, and a credit card (for anything that requires pre-payment, or a credit card hold).

No worries, you'll be able to be done before church, and no need for a bathroom break! (although, my DH once did leave church to buy concert tickets!)

SBETigg
10-16-2009, 10:59 PM
First off, just relax. Yes, you can call on Sunday. But unless you're trying to get super-popular venues (and sometimes, even then) you don't have to call at the first possible moment. I've always (always!) called when it is convenient for me on the 180 day or 90 day mark (depending on what WDW worked on at the time) and gotten what I wanted without trouble. I've called as early as 9 pm and as late as 1 pm, and never had a problem. I've even changed reservations later without trouble. So, deep breath, you don't necessarily have to head to the phone promptly by 7 am est to get those ADRs.

Still, yes, if you want 'Ohana, Le Cellier, Chef Mickey's, Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast, or other biggies, call early at your first available day. And you will need your resort reservation # to make them with the plus ten in place. And the more you plan ahead, the better. Have a good idea of what restaurants you want at what times on what days-- but be flexible. As in, be willing to eat at 5:05 instead of 5:00, or whatever is necessary (the CM will guide you with help on what's available). And don't make ADRs in order of date-- make them in order of difficulty, harder to get reservations first.

Good luck-- but you won't need it. It's really easy. And if you don't like the CM you have, just hang up and call back for a new one. Most of them are really helpful and make it easy for you. A few seem to know less than they should.

Twinkletoes77705
10-16-2009, 11:14 PM
:blush: whew...ok...whew...deap breath in....deep breath out...ok...chill Jeannie...chill...ok...Im good...for now....Ok I plan on Chef Mickeys's...and I was wondering is it hard to get one for T-rex?

SBETigg
10-17-2009, 11:25 AM
I don't think it's hard to get one for T. Rex, but I have heard that it's better to make that one directly through the restaurant and not through WDW. There's a website I can't post, but just look up T-Rex Cafe and I'm sure you'll find it, and find the number for reservations there. You can call that one any time, but I'm not sure how far out they take reservations.

Twinkletoes77705
10-17-2009, 12:21 PM
Thanks so much...will do on the T-Rex....tytytyty!

coloradowendyl
10-17-2009, 12:58 PM
Ok...so my date to book ADR's is the 18th...what time does that mean? That is on a SUnday...does that matter? Do I need any personal info...like accomidation ref. #...I dunno....I just dont want to call....and be like...huh?....you need what?....WENDY...HELP!!!!!!!
Call me dramtic if you will...any who...I just want to do it first thing...that way I can go to Sunday School and church and not be watching the clock so I can leave to.." go to the bathroom" Thanks bunches!

Check your email! I re-sent you both your confirmation number and the ADR Planning letter I send out at the beginning of the month to all of my clients so that all their questions for their upcoming ADRS are answered. It has all of the directions on how to do Online and Phone ADRS in it.

If you have more questions, just email me directly. I don't always see posts on intercot if am having a busy day!

Wendy

stitchaholic
10-17-2009, 01:20 PM
having your reservation number is always good,but they can usually pull it up with your name and phone number.
have a credit card in hand,in case you will be booking a dinning package or show.
have a list of your prefered restaurants and dates with prefered times that you want to eat,i usually give the cm an hour window like between 6-7pm...
sometimes it is good to have alternate plans for the busy spots like ohana or le cellier in case it is not available on the day or time that you want. (I am a bit **** like that,so i don't have to call back if i don't get the ressie i want,i just go to plan B and get it done)

good luck!