PDA

View Full Version : Contemporary campfire?

scootch713
10-16-2009, 03:48 PM
I read on another site that Cont has a campfire???? I know about the FW one, is there really one at the Cont??

KylesMom
10-16-2009, 05:05 PM
I know that CR now has the movie on the beach like several other resorts, but I've not heard of anything mentioned about a campfire.

On the Disney Food Blog, they mention the various resorts which have nightly movies and state that "some of these (resorts) include campfires". However, the article does not inclue the CR as one of the resorts that has a campfire.

mjaclyn
10-17-2009, 04:07 PM
We just got back and they do have them. I think they start about an hour before the movie and you can buy s'more kits. When you check in to the hotel they give you a schedule for the entire week with activities. We stayed in Bay Lake Tower though so I'm not sure if it's the same for the actual hotel.

scootch713
10-19-2009, 06:08 PM
Thanks, we will be at BLT too.... going to Sea World and Discovery Cove a couple of days and will have some free evenings. thanks!~

Mom on a Mission
10-21-2009, 04:21 PM
Anyone know if we can find a movie schedule on line? I'm a little nutty with planning and would like to know if there is a specific night we might want to do this. We're heading down 11/7 - 11/14 and have never stayed at the CR before. We're VERY excited and looking for those magical extras. Thanks!