PDA

View Full Version : Hallmark First Edition Mickey's Christmas Carol

KylesMom
10-16-2009, 03:03 PM
I was just at my local Hallmark store purchasing Star Wars ornaments for Sweetest Day presents for DH & DS (I know - geeky - but it's tradition) when I came upon a new ornament which is first in a series. The title is "MIckey As Bob Cratchit" and each of the ornaments in the new series will feature a different character or scene from Mickey's Christmas Carol.

While the Star Wars ornaments have gone down in quality while going up in price, this was a really good buy at $16.50. It's really well done - even includes a real feather for his quill pen. You can bet this one will be sold out before Christmas with it being a first edition. :santa:

T-Belle
10-16-2009, 04:20 PM
I saw this one a couple of weeks ago in my Hallmark store and fell in love with it! It is so cute!! Sadly the store was sold out and there were none to be found in my area. So I sent out a text to all in my contacts to be on the look out for it. And then last Sunday a friend of my daughter's called me and said she had found it at her Hallmark store in Baltimore!! Hooray!!!!

marylynne95
10-16-2009, 08:37 PM
I use to be a Hallmark manager, the ornaments come out every July(which is crazy), then a few more in October, then the rest in November, and most people are like I have plenty of time, and wait, then are disappointed. Moral of story, buy it when you see it!! :) I use to buy SOOOOOOOO many of the Disney ornaments when I worked there(discount was SWEET), now I only get maybe one a year. This was definately my one!! :)

Diznee4Me
10-27-2009, 08:58 AM
We put it on layaway a couple of weeks ago - my DW loved it. Of course she picked up a few other Disney ornaments also. :D