PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Dining Question

Disneyfirsttimer
10-15-2009, 01:19 PM
This will be our third trip and we have never done this. We will have the DDP. We are staying from Sat to Sat. We are using our first TS on our arrival Sat. When do they have to be used up by? Our last night (Fri) or our last day (Sat). We plan to use our last TS on our Sat check out day for breakfast at Chef Mickey's. Do we have until midnight on our Sat checkout day to use the credits.

Feels like such a stupid question, but we have always used them all by our last night. :confused:

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Karyn

Capt_redshirt
10-15-2009, 01:24 PM
They expire at 11:59 on saturday the last day you are there

Disneyfirsttimer
10-15-2009, 01:28 PM
Are you sure??? Just spoke to someone who went in May and she states she could not use them her last day. She needed to use them her last night.

I thought they would be good until midnight on Saturday (day we check out), but then I was questioning it.

Karyn

Figment!
10-15-2009, 01:57 PM
Are you sure???

Yes, the above is correct.

The following is from the Official 2009 Disney Dining Plan brochure:

All unused meals and snacks expire at midnight on your package reservation checkout date.

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-15-2009, 01:58 PM
All of your DDP credits are good until midnight the day you check-out.

We have, many times, used our last credits for breakfast and lunch on the day we check-out, with no issues at all.

So, if you're checking out on a Saturday, you have until 11:59pm Saturday to use your DDP credits.

Pally
10-15-2009, 02:21 PM
When we were there in August we had 10 snack credits to use. We went and got snacks for the plane ride home. Carrot and celery sticks. Mickey chocolate dipped rice crispy ears, cotton candy etc. :mickey:

Disneyfirsttimer
10-15-2009, 02:34 PM
I knew you guys would know!

vicster
10-15-2009, 03:39 PM
We used our last CS on our check out day last month.