PDA

View Full Version : "Extras" for 2.5 yo boy

tdk316
10-13-2009, 02:51 PM
We're taking DS who will be 2.5 to WDW in December and I'm looking for some cool toddler things for him to do. For example, I just found out about the Playhouse dance party on EMH nights - is there other stuff like that I should know about? DH and I have been to WDW many times, but never with kids in tow. Please help us make his first trip amazing! Thanks!

tesslor
10-13-2009, 03:08 PM
Our son was 2.5 when we took him 3 years ago in December. There was a dance party at MK during MVMCP that he absolutely loved. He danced with Pluto and Goofy and thought it was the best thing ever.

Some other favorites were
Buzz Lightyear at least 20 times
Pooh, at least 10 times
Build your own cupcake at Garden Grill was a big hit (he drank the cup of sprinkles)

The lights on the pathway at Epcot was a must see. We spent a lot of time there while everyone else was leaving the parks.

Dont' forget extra clothes for spontaneous fountain playing.

While we were there our son got his first haircut at the barbershop in the MK. It was wonderful, confetti, stickers and all. He got a certificate and mouse ears that said first haircut.

I know this isn't "extras", it is just a whole bunch of stuff that our little guy really enjoyed.

Have fun!!

jenseib
10-14-2009, 03:55 PM
Alot of the extras that cost, the child has to be 3 for. ...so that gives you an excuse to go again. :secret:
Alot of kids like making the masks around in Epcot.

tdk316
10-15-2009, 03:55 PM
Thanks Tesslor, that's the information I was looking for! :)