PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast ADRs

phillydorn
10-12-2009, 02:26 PM
Is it necessary to make ADRs for breakfast? We're staying at the WL in January and we were wondering how easy it would be to just walk downstairs and have breakfast at Whispering Canyon. Is it pretty calm in the morning or are we going to have to make ADRs? Also, what about Chef Mickey's?

Seasonscraps
10-12-2009, 03:03 PM
Based on what I read on intercot and heard from friends...you need ADRs for Chef Mickeys. It's one of the more popular character meals on property.

I am not sure about WCC. My instinct thinks you would probably be able to get a table as a walk up but If it's a must do, I would make ADRs.

LittleRoosMommy
10-12-2009, 03:14 PM
You definitely need an ADR for Chef Mickey's, regardless of whether you want breakfast or dinner.

As far as WCC, I think you may be able to walk up, but wouldn't bet money on it.

I think the best rule of thumb is to make the ADRs b/c you can always cancel them if you decide not to use them. Otherwise, you may be eating counter service your entire stay.

Ms. Mode
10-12-2009, 04:58 PM
I don't know about breakfast, but I was making my ADRs for the first full week of January and just about everything was booked....better safe that sorry :mickey: