PDA

View Full Version : Just Got Back - Random Thoughts

ali'sdad2003
10-12-2009, 12:45 PM
I do not dare to attempt a trip report, but here are some thought from our trip 10/2 - 10/11.

-Thanks for the summer weather:thedolls:

-Cape May Cafe-They now have all you can eat crab legs. Awesome!!:thumbsup:

-If you have the time, boat rides are the way to travel to the parks and resorts. Very relaxing and it gives you a chance to slow down.

-Asking for cups of ice water is a great way to stay hydrated at no cost. :)

-The amount of nice people you encounter outweighs the jerks by a huge margin :D

-Oh, at the end of a hot day. Everyone is tired not just you. Be mindful of small children and parents with small children. Please let them sit down.

-Ride TT at night if you get the chance. Wow!!:number1:

-The crowds did not pick up until late Friday, Sat, and Sun.

-The sweets at Starring Rolls in HS are amazing and absolutely worth a snack credit.

Those are just some random thoughts I had. All in all, it was a great 10 days with DW and DS1 and DD5. That and the memories were created are and always will be the best part.:mickey:

Thanks for reading.:D

magicofdisney
10-12-2009, 01:23 PM
We were at Cape May on Friday, September 25th and they did not have the crab legs. When did you eat there? I wonder if the crab legs replaced another item. I'd LOVE to have that option next time we're there. :mickey:

Granny Jill A
10-12-2009, 01:23 PM
Your "not-a-trip-report" was a breath of fresh air. You and your family had a wonderful time in spite of the hot weather and sometimes cranky people.

Again, thanks for the sunshine on a cloudy day.

ali'sdad2003
10-12-2009, 01:40 PM
We ate at Cape May on 10/5. We went there last year as well. The crab legs were a welcomed surprise. Oh and my DD5 and DS1 loved them too.:D

BluewaterBrad
10-12-2009, 03:17 PM
:thumbsup::mickey:

KylesMom
10-12-2009, 07:16 PM
All in all, it was a great 10 days with DW and DS1 and DD5. That and the memories were created are and always will be the best part. You can't say it better than that - thanks for sharing your "Random Thoughts"! :mickey:

minnie04
10-14-2009, 04:28 PM
Sorry about the weather we have been trying to send it north, but it just wont budge..I'm hoping for Halloween this year it will be cooler out ..my poor son was dripping wet in his Buzz Costume last year... and this year we are doing the MNSSHP on the 31st. Please send some cooler weather down from the north we would really appreciate it...:) Can you imagine they are predicting cooler weatther for this weekend .....80's wow !!! thanks

Jeff
10-14-2009, 06:28 PM
Thanks for the random thoughts.:thumbsup: